The inventor of the flu vaccine has sensationally stated that he has never been impressed by its efficacy. Natural Health Practitioners have been saying for years that there is no evidence that a flu shot provides protection nor saves lives.
In fact researchers have shown that the immune system is suppressed following any vaccination. The chemicals and virus present in the vaccines significantly reduce the function of the immune cells for months following the shots.
Dr Laver, the Australian doctor who developed the flu vaccine over 40 years ago, warns that the UK could have a severe epidemic this winter following an extremely bad flu season in Australia this year.
Statistics show that 12,000 in the UK die each year from flu but many more lives could be at risk this year. The CDC in Atlanta, USA states that exact numbers of how many died last season in the USA cannot be determined as it is only a notifiable disease in children.
Many elderly people die from complications of flu that involve the respiratory passages and lungs such as pneumonia.
Prevention is the best course of action against the flu. You need a strong and healthy immune system to reduce your chance of becoming infected this season.
Here are some helpful hints to ward off infection:
- Drink 6 – 8 x 8oz glasses of pure water a day.
- Regularly follow a good detox plan to boost immunity.
- Wash your hands and scrub under your nails frequently and keep your hands away from your face.
- Ensure you regularly get a good night’s sleep.
- Get some exercise every day even if it’s only walking for 15 minutes.
- Reduce stress and make a habit of listening to relaxation tapes.
- Increase your fresh vegetable intake and try to buy organicically grown produce.
- Be liberal with onions and garlic in cooking as they are good virus fighters.
- Eat a small pot of live organic yogurt daily or take a good probiotic capsule.
- Keep your intake of alcohol low.
- Do not smoke.
- Take 1 – 3 grams Vitamin C and 1 -2 mercury and pollutant free cod liver oil capsules daily.
- Don’t share personal items with other people.
- Keep warm and wrap up well when going out in cold weather. Getting chilled lowers your defences.
- Stay away from people who have colds and flu where possible.
- Take a good herbal remedy that increases your immunity such as Immunity Plus
Herbal remedies have traditionally been used to help the immune system and now modern research has confirmed that a number of herbs support immune function and speed recovery if you are unfortunate enough to catch a cold of the flu.
Immunity Plus contains herbs chosen for their ability to maintain the health function of the immune system. Together with a good balanced diet and healthy lifestyle herbs can help you maintain your natural defence against infections.