When we talk about health conditions like hemorrhoid, natural treatments are always the first and the best solution. This is simply because they don’t have any contents that would harm or worsen the condition. They don’t have side effects yet they can work as fast as chemical-based products. Also, it is understandable that seeking medical help can be very embarrassing. So to cure hemorrhoid, always resort to natural treatments.
1. Number one effective natural method is to soften the stool. Doing so will help in digestion so you will not strain in removing them. And the best way to do this is to increase your water and fiber intake.
2. Sitting in a tub with warm salt water. Both the warm water and salt will clean the rectum area and calm the inflamed tissues immediately. Doing this regularly will definitely speed up the healing process and hemorrhoid will no longer come back.
3. Apply Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera. Both of these give a soothing relief to hemorrhoid and help the swelling to go down. Apply any of these regularly to completely cure hemorrhoid.
4. Putting an ice directly to the hemorrhoid in a form of cold compress will give instant relief from pain and swelling as it shrinks down and heal the inflammation.
5. And lastly, which is very essential is to keep the anal area clean. Take a regular shower and use wet tissue every time you use the toilet. Do not use rough tissue to irritate it and while washing, use only mild soap to prevent it from getting infected.
Following these natural methods will not only effectively cure hemorrhoid, but will also keep it from coming back. And again, since they are all natural, possible side effects are not likely to occur. So while your hemorrhoid has not reached severe case, go for the natural treatments and prevent it from worsening.